Friday, October 3, 2008

Dark and scary night.....

At around 10pm, I was fiddling around with my computer, watching TV and listening to music when everything turned black....For those who know me, this is a very bad sign. First of all, I just moved to Orange County and I didn't have a flashlight. Using my Iphone as a flash light pretty much sucked. Second of all, being in the dark by myself isn't a great situation, since I'm afraid of the dark and I'm reading a book that pretty much freaks me out. Finally, when the power shut off all of a sudden, all I can think is that, "He Found Me". First reaction, I grabbed my taser
I realized everything was okay, so I lit all of my candles through out my apart and decided to freak myself out even more and read. And yes, I placed a candle in a paper bowl and its on my stomach. Don't laugh too hard.....

No comments: