Let me be frank, this has to be probably one of the most entertaining books I've ever laid my eyes upon. During a recent lunch break, I realized that my current magazine I was engaged in wasn't SO engaging. So I bought this book, with the title grabbing my attention. Reading the back of the book, I was, in a way, repulsed yet intrigued. First thing I thought was, reminds me of my ex and his college friends."My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dick head. But, I do contribute to humanity in one very important way: I share my adventures with the world".
Any other woman would call him and this book degrading and appalling. The author goes into details on these outrageous stories, most revolving around college students, usage of alcohol and women. But the truth is, I found this book extremely useful and absolutely an eye opener about the types of women that are actually out there. Believe me, these guys are not saints, but these women allowed themselves to be put in the situations that they described. If a women gets completely shit faced and decides to remove her clothes and open her legs within an hour of meeting a man at a bar....whatever happens is all on them, if they were willing and wanting to do take part of the scenarios that were described within the book. What's even more hilarious is the fact that the author also writes these stories that make him look like a complete idiot. Take this insert for example (and I apologize about the verbiage):
"I got carried away with the risk and thrill of having her suck my dick twenty yards away from her house where her father....she immediately sat up, her mouth half open, full of splooge, the excess dripping off her chin...."you asshole!"...Then she spit the cum all over my face, sprayed it all over me. I was still recovering from getting my own jism spat into my own face as she jumped out of my car...."
If you couldn't laugh at this, then you have no sense of humor what so ever. I recommend all women to read this book....don't fall for the cheesy pick up lines and have more respect for yourself...or by the next morning, your situation could end up in a book like this!
"right after the front door clicked shut, she calmly put her beer down and then pounced on me like a jaguar. Since I have never had an Asian projectile fired at me, I wasn't sure what to do. She was literally jumping on me, but I was so shocked and totally taken by surprised that I put my hands up and kinda hit her. Right in the face. i didn't mean to, but for a split second I thought she was trying to kill me. What would you think if some quiet Asian girl unexpectedly jumped at you?"
Any other woman would call him and this book degrading and appalling. The author goes into details on these outrageous stories, most revolving around college students, usage of alcohol and women. But the truth is, I found this book extremely useful and absolutely an eye opener about the types of women that are actually out there. Believe me, these guys are not saints, but these women allowed themselves to be put in the situations that they described. If a women gets completely shit faced and decides to remove her clothes and open her legs within an hour of meeting a man at a bar....whatever happens is all on them, if they were willing and wanting to do take part of the scenarios that were described within the book. What's even more hilarious is the fact that the author also writes these stories that make him look like a complete idiot. Take this insert for example (and I apologize about the verbiage):
"I got carried away with the risk and thrill of having her suck my dick twenty yards away from her house where her father....she immediately sat up, her mouth half open, full of splooge, the excess dripping off her chin...."you asshole!"...Then she spit the cum all over my face, sprayed it all over me. I was still recovering from getting my own jism spat into my own face as she jumped out of my car...."
If you couldn't laugh at this, then you have no sense of humor what so ever. I recommend all women to read this book....don't fall for the cheesy pick up lines and have more respect for yourself...or by the next morning, your situation could end up in a book like this!
"right after the front door clicked shut, she calmly put her beer down and then pounced on me like a jaguar. Since I have never had an Asian projectile fired at me, I wasn't sure what to do. She was literally jumping on me, but I was so shocked and totally taken by surprised that I put my hands up and kinda hit her. Right in the face. i didn't mean to, but for a split second I thought she was trying to kill me. What would you think if some quiet Asian girl unexpectedly jumped at you?"

No comments:
Post a Comment