Friday, November 7, 2008

Yes, I know...something is wrong with me

After 3 weeks, my huge bruise on my thigh faded and is almost out of the picture. So I go to the gym last night, excited to wear shorts again. Feeling good about myself, I begin working out by myself within the weight room. It was the first time in a couple of months where I worked out alone and was quite excited for this little experience. While increasing my weights for the shoulder press after each set, I realized that my arms were giving out and I had to drop the weight. So, I put my arms down and swung them towards the floor but didn't realize that the bottom of the chair stood off the ground and smashed my right pointer between that and the weight....soo...this is how it looks the day after.....
May I add, I did not hit that knuckle....I just don't get it....:(

No comments: